Friday, March 14, 2014

Alltop.com

Hi everyone, I just wanted you to know my blog feed is now available at alltop.com
Alltop was highly recommended to me as a way to promote my blog.  It seems to be working because now I am getting visitors from other countries.  Countries other than the U.S. and Germany.  I want to shout out to the visitor in Germany.  Thanks for coming back several times and I added a translator widget for you!  Any who more about Alltop.  I really like their setup, you can just browse blogs by topic and the cool part is how compact the feed page is, all the posts from the blogs are previewed by mouse overing the title.  So check out Alltop and find me and others under the tech topic.  Its a great way to find other blogs and meet other bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment