Monday, March 10, 2014

TeeSpring is Kickstarting Clothes

So if you don't know already TeeSpring is a great place to design your own shirts.  Its being compared to Kickstarter because you need to set a minimum goal of sales before your product is produced and sold.  Its also a place to buy shirts from more creative individuals then your typical Kohl's department store.  You can make shirts for events you want to hold, causes you want to support, or if you have some smart-ass comment you want to share with people.  They have logos from an art library of their own which even contain controversial symbols such as a cannabis leaf.  You can even upload your own art so if you are an artist sell your art in a way that may gain more attention, on a shirt.  I highly recommend you try this out.  One catch you need to market and advertise your shirt designs in the beginning.  Once they become popular however, they will be displayed on a page with featured products that have been successfully funded.  I have made a pro cannabis shirt you can check out and support if you like.  I may have set the minimum sales too high at 1000 units but I will lower that so you can still get it if I still get enough sales to not loose money.  That is another thing, you are given one chance to lower your goal sales if it looks like you won't make your goal but still want to get product out and make some cash.  You may wonder why I made a pro cannabis shirt, I am no pot smoker but I have been reading about its benefits since it has been getting more publicity with states legalizing it on the news.  I will talk more about that in a later blog post.  Below is the link to my shirt which if you look at the back will give you a little insight before my next post.  Remember to Facebook like and Tweet about it even if you don't buy.  Send in some shirts to this site, I am interested into seeing what your imagination creates. 

http://teespring.com/weedcare


No comments:

Post a Comment